01 April 2012

It's not over yet, there's still time to puke!

#152

Sunday, April 1st.

My sweetheart surprised me again today by requesting a bike ride. I dashed around excitedly, getting everything ready.

We went on a 10 mile ride on Folsom's bike trails. A beautiful Spring day, playful breezes and bright sunshine.



Lots of people out enjoying the lack of rain. Plenty of puddles to ride through.


Himself pushed pretty hard, getting his heart rate up nice and high. Probably too high for too long (is he ever going to learn?) since he announced near the end of the ride (when I requested a grocery store stop to pick up stuff for dinner) "I'll be puking in the bushes."
I told him "It's not over yet, there's still time to puke!" Aren't I nice?

He did not actually puke, but he didn't feel very well. So I don't think I'll be taking him up Beal's Point yet.

This week, I am going to clean my chain, the gears, the derailler, and shorten a chaintube. And probably take off the fenders (this time for sure). Maybe I'll even get around to ordering a new idler and install that.

Say, I can put off cleaning by putting off ordering the idler. Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment