06 July 2012

Bents!

#175 / #8

Thursday, July 5th

14 miles on the American River Parkway

Himself and I dragged ourselves away from our comfortable couch (he took Thursday off) and met up with the Sacramento Recumbent Riders for the Thursday evening ride.

I was a mite confused about which ride was which (and I 'broke' my email subscription to the email list so could not post and ask questions), so we ate dinner THEN went back down the trail with the group. Hey, we got to ride, so there!

Because the days are so long right now, we did not have to use our lights, but we did anyway!

Himself did great, monitoring his heartrate and keeping it at a good level. We were usually in back of the small group.

I think I'm getting hooked on evening rides!

Hope to make the next Moonlight ride as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment