07 May 2013

Nothing to see here, move along, move along

#253

7 paltry miles in Folsom.
Went out on roads, back on trails.
Stopped for coffee.
Checked out the wetlands.
Dodged some small branches but not too bad (rained yesterday, last night, and this morning).
If I'd known that some joker had gone to the Folsom Lowe's and bought ALL the 2x2x8 furring strips, I would have bought my paint rollers when I was down in that area on my bike.
Who the hell buys ALL the furring strips? grumble grumble grumble.

Strava once again ate part of my ride. Shows 3 miles, not 7. Bah. As the kids would say WTF!?

Tomorrow, a longer ride with Red Leader. He did go a-venturing on Scott Road when it was closed to vehicular traffic on Sunday. He reports "lots of little hills" and "there were trees." I replied, "So, you had shade?" RL: "No, the trees were not near the road".
Red Leader likes shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment