20 November 2015

Pink jersey

#390 / #184

Lovely ride today around Lake Natoma.
Red Leader's knee was fine, although he did comment that his right leg (of the previously unhappy knee) was more tired than the left. So something is still needing some recovery.

The lake (Folsom, that we saw on our drive to our starting location) is so low. I've never seen it that low in 25 years of living here.
But the water in Lake Natoma, formed by the Nimbus Dam, was OK. Low, but not with scary swaths of bottom showing.

I'm looking forward to being rained out of rides this winter.

And I ask again: should I wear a pink jersey? Paint my bike pink? Fly a pink flag? I got "bro'ed" again. Yes, probably 90% of humans on trikes barreling down a hill at 24mph are guys. But I'm not. And I don't feel like painting my bike pink. Or trading my high viz jersey for pink. And I rarely fly a flag on the trails.

So there.

CU

No comments:

Post a Comment