28 September 2023

Fun in Fantastic Folsom!

 #2 / 4.28

6.85 cumulative 

Started at the skate park, went in the uphill direction, diverted my route because of trail closure (tree work), then zoomed in the downhill direction (no real hills, just a trend in elevation) and slogged back up to my start in a nice wide bike lane on a slight hill.

I should drop a note to the City of Folsom and ask that the green light time be extended at this one intersection. A bike takes too long to get through on the green from a dead stop. The light, at least, seems to have a bike sensor. Not all do.

It was a beautiful day for a bike ride (honestly, given my past proclivities, ANY day is a nice day for a bike ride. Except hail. I draw the line at hail.)

My new tubes have arrived, just waiting for the tire liners, then it will be OFF with the front fenders and ON with the liners. And probably the fenders will stay off. It is slightly bothersome to load the trike into the car with the fenders on. Easier with bare-nekkid tires.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment